The trauma that the world is facing due to COVID-19 has affected every aspect of human life. Loss of lives, livelihood, jobs, loss faced by almost every sector has affected the people and countries as, whole. But, we can state that all its impacts are not negative. For instance, the transformation of the educational sector, many businesses, banks, etc from offline to online is commendable. But, this transformation has boosted the competition in every field that seems to grow every minute. The rate at which it is growing during this crucial Pandemic time indicates the coming ruthlessness, shortly and, the educational sector will not be unscathed from its effects.
As the use of computers and the internet has grown, rapidly we can say the idea of education is transforming as well. Now, the demand for skilled professionals is increasing, and having only traditional education may not be sufficient in the coming times. Possessing professional education will boost their chance of getting the desired job.
Professional education like engineering, law, management, designing, etc will give an advantage over others. Though, few problems associated with these courses like high cost, high competition due to over-supply and less demand, and low income during initial days force students to rethink their decision. Sometimes after pursuing these courses and not getting aspired opportunities, they regret doing it. On the other hand, there are professional courses like CA, CMA, CS in the Commerce stream that are highly popular and economical, and students do not have to search for colleges as they can pursue them from home. The coaching institutes like ProEdge Online Classes can guide you throughout your journey, and one tap of your finger can get everything sorted to become a CA/CS/CMA. Due to less supply of CA, CS, CMA's in the market, the demand for them is growing so, are the opportunities with versatility. So, choose wisely after weighing the pros and cons of each field.
Today students are wise, and know very well, What they want to do and How?
Still, the few points mentioned below are to help you refresh your check boxes before choosing a profession.
● Interest- Your interest matters the most. No matter what course you pick, if it doesn't fascinate you, chances are high you may not get the desired success and satisfaction.
● Future opportunities- If you choose a field that is, overly crowded and has swelling, fierce competition, it may be tough to get the desired position.
● Demand- Always check for data, like the total number of candidates in the field, increasing or decreasing, trends of employment in those fields, etc. If the supply of professionals in your chosen field is soaring, the possibility is that demand may decrease for fresh professionals.
● Knowledge about the course- Before pursuing any course, you must have full-fledged knowledge about it, as it will be helpful to analyze the advantages and disadvantages in depth.
● Time and cost factors- It is essential to take into account, these factors, if the course will be of a long term than usual, the possibilities are that there can be a change in trend & technology, and so the requirements. Also, if the job in the chosen field will not generate the return of investments quickly, then there are high chances of slow growth.
Though we have mentioned few criteria that one must check for while choosing any course, ultimately, the decision will be yours. So, be vigilant. It is correctly stated, it's better to rethink at the start rather than to regret later!
26 September 2023
In the dynamic realm of project management, the role of a Project Coordinator holds the utmost importance in ensuring the seamless execution and successful completion of projects. As implied by the title, the responsibilities encompass orchestrating and facilitating diverse project elements to maintain its trajectory, achieve goals, and provide value to the organization and stakeholders. In this blog, we will delve into the core duties, essential skills, and potential pathways associated with this career. ...
24 September 2023
Program managers are in high demand in today's business world. They are responsible for overseeing the successful completion of complex projects, and they play a vital role in ensuring that projects stay on track and within budget. ...
20 September 2023
In today's dynamic and competitive business landscape, operations managers play a crucial role in the success of any organization. From ensuring efficient production processes to managing supply chains and delivering exceptional customer experiences, operations managers are the driving force behind a company's smooth functioning. In this blog, we will delve into the world of operations management careers, exploring the key responsibilities, skills, and opportunities this field offers. ...